CAM Management Solutions (Private) Limited+94 11 544 3443 www.cammsgroup.com
CAMMS is a global solutions provider of Australian origin, specialising in Enterprise Performance Management (EPM) and Business Intelligence (BI) software solutions and consulting services. CAMMS has its head office in Adelaide and other local offices in Melbourne and Sydney. Internationally CAMMS operates in Canada and the United Kingdom, with its Global Service Delivery Centre in Sri Lanka.
CAMMS was formed in 1996 and currently has over 200 clients in different industry verticals, specialising in all levels of Government, Health, Not-For-Profit, Utilities and Emergency Services. CAMMS has now commenced catering to the Asian region, focusing both in-country sales and nearby country sales such as Malaysia and Singapore.
CAMMS drives organisations from strategy to reality with a world-leading suite of enterprise performance management and business intelligence solutions. With over two decades of public sector experience, CAMMS strives to offer innovative solutions that enable organizations globally, across various verticals with their planning, measurement, scorecards, risk management, project management, employee evaluation, budgeting and forecasting, all within a single integrated platform.
Core Competencies / Specializations
- Integrated EPM software suite
- Consulting services
- Software implementation services (from scoping and design to Go Live)
- Software integration
- Performance Management framework development and implementation
- Training – face to face or e-training
Our extensive client base is made up of organisations from the public and private sectors including all levels of governments, health, not-for-profit, energy, mining, utilities, and emergency services. Other verticals we have served include transportation, telecommunications and financial services.
Recognitions / Achievements
CAMMS and its EPM solution has been recognised by the industry as:
• the only provider that offers the full range of business intelligence and performance management solutions, all fully integrated1
• the only Australasian CPM company referenced in the recent Gartner2 research3
• a leading Australian ICT company according to the Rust Report4
• a 2015 Cool Vendor in Risk Management5
Notes / Sources:
1 - Creator Tech, June 2011, page 27.
2 - Gartner is the world’s leading information technology research & advisory company.
3 - “Magic Quadrant for Corporate Performance Management Suites” Christopher Lervolino,
John E. Van Decker, Neil Chandler: 19th March 2014.
4 - Rust Report, 11 March 2013, Who’s who of Aussie ICT.
5 - Cool Vendors in Risk Management, 2015, John A. Wheeler, 02nd April 2015.
Moreover, CAMMS has been a Microsoft Gold Partner since 2009 and holds accreditation as an OEM, Application Development, Independent Software Vendor and Technology Excellence partner. Key personnel across the CAMMS organization hold accreditations in PRINCE2, Lean 6 SIGMA and PMBOK project management standards. Lastly, CAMMS is member accredited with RMIA, Local Buy, LGMA and multiple Local Government associations globally.
Strengths and other Products and Services
CAMMS offers a complete EPM solution that is fully integrated across planning, measurement, scorecards, risk management, project management, budgeting and forecasting and employee evaluation. This translates to:
• commercial off the shelf functionality including tighter integration of the business process and associated business models
• flexibility – scalability for large enterprises, yet able to adapt to give the client the best fit
• lower cost of overall implementation
Moreover, the CAMMS suite is a strategy led, end-to-end EPM solution consistent with international EPM trends that is affordable – a real alternative to high cost solutions provided by many suppliers.
Other innovative products/solutions we own include RevuMap, a service review/business process mapping tool, Global Collaboration and Community Dashboard solutions and the latest product addition of the CAMMS family cammsrisk, a purely a SaaS product offering.
- Address: Level 13, East Tower, World Trade Centre, Echelon Square, Colombo 01
- Joe Collins, CEO
- N/A, President